Thursday, January 5, 2012

Working Through Frustrations

So, I've submitted my first round of edits back to my editor and am awaiting a second round. I was hoping to get started on my next story, the one I plan on being based around the 'Little Red Riding Hood' fairytale (and by the way, I have a 'Beauty and the Beast' story idea churning in my brain as well). But, it looks like my day was against me there. My kids were in rare form today, making it impossible to do any sort of writing this morning. Then, once the kids finally went down for a nap I was so agitated and frustrated from my morning that writing was out of the question. Now, all I have left is to write a bit this evening. I probably won't get a whole lot of time to do so, but I will do what I can. After all, I have to try my best to make the best of what time I do have. So, wish me luck with that... And, I thank you in advance if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment